Who is this course for?
Suitable for all levels from novice to experienced. The content and duration of the course will vary depending on experience and will reflect each individual’s requirements and abilities.
- MMA welding safety
- Principles of the MMA process
- Welding set controls
- Volts and amperage settings
- Types of electrode, classification and uses
- Joint designs and applications
- Set up and preparation for welding
- Tutored welding practice as appropriate to the client (can include lap, fillet and butt welds in sheet, plate, sections and pipe for various thickness ranges in relevant welding positions)
- Identification and avoidance of welding defects
ASME IX/ BSEN ISO 9606 Weld Test (hyperlink to page)
Variable durations bespoke to your training needs
The Engineering College Certificate
£200.00 + VAT per day
*Additional material costs may be applied dependent on training taking place.