High success rates across our Commercial Courses
Opt for an education provider with a proven success record
The Engineering College can deliver the following JOIFF accredited courses for Confined Space:
- Confined Space: Train the Trainer 4/5 days
- Confined Space: New Entry 1/3 days
- Confined Space: Safety and Rescue (up to) 5 days
- Confined Space: Supervisor 3 days
The Engineering College can also deliver a JOIFF Accredited course in:
Industrial Fire Awareness / Intervention 1 day
The Engineering College delivers a number of ECTIB Accredited Confined Space courses, found in the section ‘ECITB Approved’ above.
- ACE Qualification On Request
- Abrasive Wheels Familiarisation AW01 1 day
- Abrasive Wheels Handheld Machines AW02 1/2 day
- Abrasive Wheels Mounted Machines AW03 1/2 day
- CCNSG National 2 days
- CCNSG Renewal 1 day
- *CCNSG Renewal Test Only Approx 2 Hours
- CCNSG LaTS 1 day
- Technical Testing 1 day
- Confined Space Appreciation CS04 1/2 day
- Confined Space – Low Risk CS01 1 day
- Manual Handling MH01 1/2 day
- Small Bore Tubing SBT01 – 2 days
- MJI10: Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques -1 day
- Technical Testing – Small Bore Tubing TSBT01 & TSBT02– 2 hrs -2 hrs 30 mins
- Working at Heights WH01 1 day
Health & Safety
- Abrasive Wheels (Handheld / Mounted) 1 day
- Abrasive Wheels Familiarisation 1/2 day
- Manual Handling Awareness 1/2 day
- Working at Heights Awareness 1/2 day
- 4 Pack (any 4 of the above H&S courses) 1/2 day (x2)
- Fluid Power Systems – Hydraulic. 2 days.
- Fluid Power Systems – Electro Hydraulic. 1 day.
- Fluid Power Systems – Contamination Control. 1 day.
- Fluid Power Systems – Hydraulic Accumulators. 1 day.
The Engineering College can, in partnership with AMRC Training Centre, deliver;
Certified by The Welding Institute (TWI)
- Basic Welding Training 5 – 15 days*
- Coded Welding Testing (BS 4872) 1 day
- Coded Welding Testing (ASME IX BSEN ISO 9606) 1 day
- Coded Welding Training (BS 4872 / ASME IX BSEN ISO 9606) 1- 10 days*
- Level 2 Certificate in Welding Skills (City & Guilds 3268) 120 hours
- Manual metal Arc Welding 1 – 10 days*
- Metal Inert / Active Gas Welding / Flux Cored Arc Welding 1 – 10 days*
- Oxy Acetylene Gas Safety & Cutting 3 days
- Tungsten Inert Gas Welding 1 – 10 days*
- Welder Assessment Training 1 day
TWI Certification Ltd deliver CSWIP 3.0, CSWIP 3.0 plus, CSWIP 3.1, CSWIP 3.2 using the Engineering College facilities.