This course is aimed at any employee or individual required to work at height.
Course attendees will gain a broad based training in the basic skills and techniques of working at heights to national standards.
This Course Covers:
- Working at height practices
- Ensure work environment and equipment are suitable for the work activities
- Site exclusion zone, identification and implementation
- How to select, prepare and check that tools are safe
- Correct use of communication channels
- Hazards of working at height
- Minimising the risk of hazard
- Referring safety related matter to the appropriate person
- Working in accordance with regulations
- Demonstrate working at height practice
- Monitoring access methods to work safely
- Secure work area when working at height
- Re-establish work area upon completing working at height
One Day, from 8:30am – 4:00pm
£160 + VAT
* Organisations associated with ECITB may be eligible to apply for grant funding
* This course must have 4 delegates to run.
* With Sufficient numbers, this can be run upon request at a client’s premises, at times and dates to suit client