· Work professionally and strive for excellence in all areas of work
· Be able to work under pressure and provide an excellent service
· Behaving in an ethical manner, providing a safe working environment.
· Communicate and work well within the team
· Focus on results and performance
· Suitable to work with children, young people and vulnerable adults.
What will you bring to the role?
- Recent and relevant industry/occupational experience with a minimum of 3 years of engineering experience
- Experience in training and assessment for apprenticeships
- The drive to ensure our learners achieve success in their learning and development by offering an enriching and rewarding experience during their time at College
- A commitment to best practices and promoting the welfare and safeguarding of our learners
Without a teaching qualification?
If you have previously completed at least a level 3 qualification in an engineering vocational role and are passionate about inspiring people into engineering, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team, helping students to reach their maximum educational and developmental potential. You should be:
- Technically qualified in the relevant skill area
- Genuinely looking to switch to a real and worthwhile career in technical training for the industry
- A real interest in working with young and aspiring engineering students
- Good practical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety in an industrial environment
- Able to motivate and inspire