This manual handling course has been designed with the core aim of providing people with the basic knowledge and skills to deal with manual handling safely.
This Course Covers:
- What Is manual handling
- Consequences of poor manual handling
- Individuals responsibilities and manual handling principles, legislation and regulations
- What makes manual handling hazardous
- How to reduce risk of manual handling operations
- Demonstrate safe manual handling techniques
Half Day (4 hours)
£100 + VAT
* Organisations associated with ECITB may be eligible to apply for grant funding
* This course must have 4 delegates to run.
* With Sufficient numbers, this can be run upon request at a client’s premises, at times and dates to suit client