Who is this course for?
Suitable for all levels from novice to experienced. The content and duration of the course will vary depending on experience and will reflect each individual’s requirements and abilities.
- TIG welding safety
- Principles of the TIG welding process
- Selecting Correct shielding gas for work to be undertaken
- Selecting and grinding the correct tungsten electrode
- Selecting correct filler wire
- Setting welding unit to obtain maximum operating parameters
- Preparation for welding
- TIG welding techniques and tutored practice for the required weld types (lap, fillet, butt) for various welding positions and material types
- Identification and avoidance of weld defects
Variable durations bespoke to your training needs
The Engineering College Certificate
£175.00 + VAT per day
*Additional material costs may be applied dependent on training taking place.