Earn – Learn – Succeed
As a higher apprentice, you can benefit from:
- The potential to achieve graduate and postgraduate-level qualifications whilst learning and earning in a real business.
- New opportunities for career progression. The chance to gain professional accreditation and membership.
- A clear pathway to achieving their ambitions in the workplace, plus higher earning capacity, recognition and status.
- A unique, new way of developing professional-level, job specific skills while remaining in employment and earning a salary.
- No debt via student loans as the Government has announced additional budget to fund the higher education qualifications that make up a higher apprenticeship.
- Recent reports estimate that completing a Level 4 higher apprenticeship could result in increased lifetime earnings of around £150,000.*
*Source University Education: Is this the best route into employment? AAT and Cebr, Feb 2013
To enquire about Higher Apprenticeships 0151 666 1028