Against the backdrop of Industry 4.0, many employers have taken a leap of faith into digitalisation and investing in new technologies, and many have remained focus on current projects and productivity.
Over the last couple of years, our team at the Engineering College have developed a clear understanding of gaps in the workforce and opportunities for businesses to dynamically adapt to a new digital environment, whether they take a leap of faith or small steps.
We can help to prepare your business for the future of engineering and technology by providing you with:
- information on apprenticeship standards
- support in finding the right standard to suit both the employee and the business
- support with upskilling your workforce
- support with recruitment of an apprentice
- advice on funding and grants
- access to regional networks.
We would like to invite you to attend our upcoming ‘upskilling your workforce’ Partner’s forum on Wednesday 17th July, from 08:00am – 09:30am where our team will be able to provide you with an update on all of the above areas. (Check the Agenda for a preview of the event.)
**Please note arrival is from 08:00am to 08:30am & breakfast will be served during this time.
- Arrival & Networking (Breakfast to be served)
- Introduction & Welcome
- The Future of Engineering and the need to upskill
- How we can help you maximise funding opportunities
- How we collaborate with employers
- Presentation of new Partners Service
- Tour of workshops
This event is open to all Engineering College employers and other businesses in the Merseyside area that would benefit from information regarding up-skilling in the workplace.
To book your place, sign up by clicking HERE.
If you have any queries about this event, please email our Marketing team HERE or call us on 0151 666 1028.