Join the dynamic team at The Engineering College
We are looking to appoint a number of dynamic Training Staff / Tutors in the following skill areas:
- Welding / Fabrication / Pipefitting
- Mechanical / Maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity to join the successful team at The Engineering College delivering a high quality learning experience to Young Engineers, ensuring they reach their maximum educational and developmental potential.
Candidates must have the following skills/ attributes:
- To be technically trained in the relevant skill area
- Experience and/or understanding of the engineering/ manufacturing/ maritime sectors
- Genuinely looking to switch to a real and worthwhile career in technical training for industry
Candidates should ideally have the following skills/ attributes
- Ideally hold relevant current teaching / training and assessor qualifications.
- However, full assessor and trainer training will be provided for the successful applicants if required
Salary to be confirmed at interview.
Attractive conditions of service.
Good work environment.
Staff development opportunities.
Apply in writing to:
The HR Manager
The Engineering College
OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Engineering College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
The Engineering College Promotes Equality of Opportunity