The ECITB’s Supervisor Training Programme is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of new and experienced supervisors alike.
The full programme is made up of easily accessible modules offering professional development opportunity and essential support to your company’s managers, operating on all levels and in any engineering construction setting.
Who is the course for?
New and experienced supervisors and first line managers with little previous training
For graduates, middle managers and others seeking to improve and formalise their knowledge of how to manage people better
- Recognise the stages of team development and appreciate the role of the Supervisor in team development
- To introduce the concept of Emotional Intelligence for Supervisor’s to understand the value in demonstrating EI
- To appreciate how to develop trust and respect within the team and understanding team dynamics in action
- Develop an understanding of the Supervisor’s obligations under Employment Law
- Develop an understanding of the Supervisor’s obligations under organisational requirements
- Develop an awareness of negotiation skills and recognise the value of effective negotiating to achieve a win/win
- Develop an understanding of the principles of management reports
- Recognise the role of the Supervisor in managing diversity in the workplace
- Recognise Understand the process and advantages of effective delegation
- Understand the role of the Supervisor when managing performance
Price on Request