The ECITB’s Supervisor Training Programme is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of new and experienced supervisors alike.
The full programme is made up of easily accessible modules offering professional development opportunity and essential support to your company’s managers, operating on all levels and in any engineering construction setting.
Who is the course for?
- New and experienced supervisors and first line mangers with little previous training
- Those with temporary supervisor duties (e.g. during periods of shutdowns / outages) will also benefit
- Enable the participants to recognise the roles and responsibilities of the supervisor
- Develop an understanding of the principles of management communications
- Recognise the link between effective communication and achievement of team objectives
- Explain the supervisor’s role in maintaining a healthy, safe and productive working environment