Who is this course for?
This course is designed for professionals involved in the manufacture, supply and use of stainless steel products. The course is delivered at a moderate technical level and assumes only very basic prior knowledge of steel metallurgy.
To provide professionals with a working knowledge of the production, processing and applications of a wide range of stainless steels grades. Emphasis is placed on technical considerations and their impact on processing and in-service performance.
- Introduction to Stainless Steels & their Metallurgy
- Corrosion of Stainless Steels
- High Temperature Performance
- Primary Processing of Stainless Steels
- Secondary Processing of Stainless Steels
- Forming and Fabrication of Stainless Steels
£400 per delegate
Bookings for this course cannot be made online- please call a member of our Commercial Team on 0151 666 0318