Who is this course for?
In conjunction with Swagelok, The Engineering College are able to deliver ECITB Training standard SBT01 (Small Bore Tubing)
This two day course provides delegates with the training required to demonstrate the knowledge and practical skills of working with small bore tubing systems.
This ECITB SBT01 installation training course is ideally suited to personnel undertaking operations on small bore tubing assemblies and systems using twin ferrule, mechanical grip fittings across all industries. This course prepares engineers for ECITB Technical Tests TSBT01 & TSBT02.
- HCR Issue in North Sea & overview
- Health & Safety associated with SBT
- SBT symbols and P&ID Use
- Planning tube system layout and configuration
- System Isolations
- Correct tube fitting dismantling techniques
- Tube fitting types
- Tube fitting manufacturer’s identification
- Introduction to tubing
- Tube handling and installation
- SBT safety considerations
- Component inspection and fault finding
- Tube preparation
- Tube bending
- Correct tube fitting Installation
- Thread identification
£650 + VAT per person
*Organisations associated with ECITB may be eligible to apply for grant funding
* Maximum of 5 people per course