Who is this course for?
Suitable for all levels from novice to experienced. The content and duration of the course will vary depending on experience and will reflect each individual’s requirements and abilities.
- MIG/MAG or FCAW welding safety
- Principles of the process
- Selecting correct shielding gas for MIG/MAG work to be undertaken
- Setting welding set to obtain maximum operating parameters
- Modes of metal transfer (Dip, Globular, Spray)
- Preparing for welding
- Welding techniques and tutored practice for the required weld types
- Identification and avoidance of weld defects
Variable durations bespoke to your training needs
The Engineering College Certificate
£200 + VAT per day
*Additional material costs may be applied dependent on training taking place.