This course is aimed at all personnel who want to improve human performance.
Human performance impacts on all aspects of the working environment from human and individual level through to the environment, organisation and job. Human Performance is centred around reducing errors that surround us and managing defenses effectively to stop errors having an impact now and in the future.
This Course Covers:
- Understanding key principles of human factors
- Understanding elements of human failure
- Factors that impact human performance
- Human errors
- Behavioural safety and human performance principles
- Understanding human performance models and performing influencing factors
- How key factors lead to an event
- Identifying a range of Human Performance tools and the principles
- The application of the various human resource tools
One Day, from 8:30am – 4:00pm
£160 + VAT
* Organisations associated with ECITB may be eligible to apply for grant funding
* This course must have 4 delegates to run.
* With Sufficient numbers, this can be run upon request at a client’s premises, at times and dates to suit client