This course is aimed at all personnel who work near a Confined Space or who might be associated with Confined Space operations.
This course is NOT suitable for any persons who MAY HAVE to enter a confined space; it does NOT TRAIN OR CERTIFY a person to enter a Confined Space.
This course is designed to prepare candidates with the principles of Confined Space Awareness for those that might work near confined spaces, or might be associated with confined space operations, but not required to enter a confined space.
This course can be used as a proprietary step to confined space entry training if required.
This Course Covers:
- Regulations for working in confined spaces
- How to identify a confined space
- Hazards that can occur In a confined space
- Communication methods when working in a confined space
- Authorisations for entry
- Confined space entry procedures
- How to monitor conditions and work activity
- The roles of a team when working in a confined space
- The use of tools and equipment in a confined space
- Decontamination procedures
- Vacated work area procedure
- Rescue plan and emergency procedures
- Recording and reporting accidents and emergencies
Half Day (4 hours)
£100 + VAT
* Organisations associated with ECITB may be eligible to apply for grant funding
* This course must have 4 delegates to run
* Maximum of 6 people per course
* With Sufficient numbers, this can be run upon request at a client’s premises, at times and dates to suit client