Who is this course for?
This course is designed for personnel in technical and engineering positions who require a full and detailed understanding of steel metallurgy. This course is aimed at both new and experienced personnel in occupations, such as, production engineers, quality and inspection personnel, supervisors and managers.
To provide a comprehensive understanding of the metallurgy and processing carbon and alloy steels.
- Introduction to Ferrous Metallurgy
- Primary and Secondary Steel making
- Alloying elements and what they do
- Steel processes
- Material Testing and Chemical Analysis
- Steel Grades and Applications
£400 per delegate
Bookings for this course cannot be made online- please call a member of our Commercial Team on 0151 666 0318