Join the Engineering College Team
The Engineering College Promotes Equality of Opportunity
The Engineering College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Training Staff / Tutors
With the following skill areas:
- Mechanical Maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity to join the successful team at The Engineering College delivering a high quality learning experience to Young Engineers, ensuring they reach their maximum educational and developmental potential.
- To be technically qualified in the relevant skill area
- Experience in the engineering manufacturing/ engineering construction sectors
- Genuinely looking to switch to a real and worthwhile career in technical training for industry
Candidates should ideally have the following skills/ attributes:
- Ideally hold relevant current teacher / trainer and/or assessor qualifications.
- However, full assessor and teacher/trainer development will be provided for the successful applicants if required
Please click here for link to Job Description for Tutors
Please click here for link to Job Description for Training Development Officers
- Salary to be confirmed at interview
- Attractive conditions of service
- Excellent work environment
- Staff development opportunities
- These roles are suitable for ex-service personnel from a technical/ engineering background.